RALLYFORRAFE@GMAIL.COM

NOTE: The easiest way to search is to use the labels. When you get to the bottom of the page press OLDER POST so you don't miss auction items.

This is the last day of the auction. We are a little sad it's coming to an end. This has been a wonderful experience for all involved. The generosity of so many has touched us daily. Thank you so much for all the many donations and bids that have poured in. It has been a blessing to be a part of such great love and giving at this Christmas time. This will be one Christmas season our families will never forget!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#161






Twilight T-Shirt

FOR EDWARD CULLEN FANS ONLY!
"I like guys that Sparkle"
fitted womens t-shirt size Small
(Tag says Med. but it's Small, the tag also says BELLA, how cool is that??)
from Poly-style Prints, Pasco, WA

12 comments:

  1. I hope it will fit
    I bid $5.00

    Marianne
    lybber81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clark's chest is so white that is seems like it sparkles. Although personally, I am a Jacob fan. $10. clarkjulis at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go $11.00 on this awesome shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Previous posted bid for $11.00 did not have my email on it. lybber81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you'd get more if it were a Werewolf shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a werewolf shirt, Im a Jacob Fan. Do I have to be an Edward fan? Im bidding because I also crush on Dr Cullen. $12 trishahcannon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's to lucky $13.00

    lybber81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the love of Pete Maryanne! Can't a girl bid on anything?

    P.S. Werewolfs are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marianne I LUV you keep it going girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who is Pete? Does he have anything I can bid on?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dr. Cullen's not bad in New Moon because he got someone better to do his hair color. I bid $19. clarkjulis at hotmail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i get a t-shirt that says
    my guy sparkles!?
    just this morning i heard my guy say "i'm sparkling" while is was looking at himself in the mirror. jenn

    ReplyDelete